The APP will make use of Google Analytics as a tool to know the use and interaction trends from such. BR Karpik Mobile Application, S.L. will use your personal information provided by you in a dissociated form (no personal identification) to inner ends, such as statistics. The APP can collect, store up and accumulate certain non-personal information related to its use.
Google Analytics is ruled by general conditions http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/es.html and privacy policies https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/ from Google.
You can proceed to the disability of Google Analytics in here:: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1009696?hl=es
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 OF April 27 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 December 5th (LOPDGDD), it is informed that personal data provided by accepting Terms and Conditions will be part of a file under responsibility of BR Karpik Mobile Application, S.L., and such will be treated with the end hereby described and they will be kept as long as this contractual relationship related to the application’s use lasts, with the sole object of making easier the implementation of improvements in future versions of the APPLICATION, it will also be possible the treatment of the establishments, users’ access, demographic data, screens and users’ interactions as well as blockings and exceptions.
BR Karpik Mobile Application, S.L. from now on CONTROLLER, is the controller of personal data from the user and it informs him that these data will be treated in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 OF April 27 (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 December 5th (LOPDGDD) so that the following information of treatment is provided:
End of the treatment: to give service about bookings and maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations seen to make the treatment are:
- Manage users’ registration.
- Manage orders from users according to the information introduce in the selected establishment. Such communication of data to the establishment does not require the user’s consent as it is necessary to fulfil the main app’s finality. Barsandrestaurants won’t give away more data than needed to realise this end. Payout data are exclusive to the establishment’s usage, barsandrestaurants won’t access to this information, nor treat it or stock it.
- Consumption data will be stored up and treated for the inclusion of the promotional programme “BR COINS”. It is a free software associated to the application, so it does not require any consent.
- Reference to commercial advertising communications via email, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which allows realisation of commercial communications. Such communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and related to products and services, or from its co-workers or suppliers with which he has reached any agreement of promotion. In such case, the third party will never have access to personal data. That treatment will be done as long as the user gives consent.
- Making statistic polls.
- Arrange jobs, requests, or any other kind of petition made by the user throughout any of the ways of contacting put to his disposal.
- Send the newsletter from the website.
- Selective advertisements, as long as there is user consent, according to consumption habits.
- The application deals with data related to intolerances and allergies with the aim of improving the service given to the customer. These data won’t be treated nor collected, just simply transferred to the associated business on the same conditions provided to the user.
- Credit card data won’t be treated, just simply collected from the user’s profile to make easier future orders.
- The own permissions from the application to get access to other applications from the smartphone or tablet, can be managed through the settings area or personal account of the customer.
Legal basis about treatment:
- The legitimization typical from the offered service and consent from the interested party.
Criteria about data preservation:
- They will be preserved no more than necessary to keep the end of the treatment, and when it is not needed for such ends, they will be supressed with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or total destruction from such data.
Communication of the data:
- The data will not be transferred to a third party, with the exception of legal obligation, understanding that transference of data to establishments has legitimization and BR Karpik Mobile Application has signed up the appropriate contracts to fulfil such end.
- They have the right to remove the consent in any given moment.
- They have the right to access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and limitation or opposition to that data treatment.
- They have the right to lodge a complaint to the control authority (www.aepd.es) if he considers that the treatment does not adjust to the current regulations.
Contact data to exercise their rights:
- BR Karpik Mobile Application, S.L.. Paseo de la Castellana, nº 91, 4ª Plta., Ofic. 1 – 28046 Madrid (Madrid). Email: email@example.com
3. Mandatory or optional basis from the information provided by the user:
By means of filling in the corresponding boxes and entries of data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact forms or presented in download forms, users accept expressly, willingly and unconditionally, that their data are needed to meet their petition, on the part of the provisioner, being the inclusion of data on the fields left voluntary. The user guarantees that personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are truthful and he makes himself responsible for informing any modifications.
The CONTROLLER informs and guarantees expressly to the users that their personal data won’t be ceded to a third party in any of the cases, and if it were necessary to transfer them, a previous express and unconditional consent would be requested by the Users. All data requested through the main webpage are compulsory, as they are needed to provide a prime service to the User. In the case that such data are not provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided are completely fitting to their needs.
4. Security measures
In accordance with what is established on the current regulations about data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all dispositions on the GDPR regulations for personal data treatment on their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described on article 5 from GDPR, of which they are treated in a licit, loyal and transparent relationship with the interested party, adequate, appropriate and limited to the necessary in relation to the purposes to which they are treated.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that organizational and technical policies have been implemented, and that they are appropriate to apply the security measures which are established in GDPR with the purpose of protecting the rights and liberties of the Users, of which they have been adequately informed so they can exercise them.
All the information is stored up in servers which dispose of the compulsory security measures.